Fabric Research and Development
When you want a custom fabric, Jay Apparel Group can construct it. We are ready to produce any type of custom textile or clothing item an apparel company is in the market for – from items that are highly functional to those that are casual. Explore the natural and composite fabrics we can research and develop for your garments through our Fabric R&D service.
Access Our Library of Custom Fabrics
Jay Apparel Group is on the cutting edge of fabric innovation. Our progressive fabrics expand the possibilities of contemporary ready-to-wear apparel. Use our custom fabrics to:
- Inspire your garment designs and set them free from common fabric constraints.
- Set a fashion trend and build a consumer following in your target market.
- Land your garment line firmly into your clients’ identity and lifestyle.
- Weave innovation into your clothing line and brand image.
Your Reference for Creating Composite Fibers
We can create material with multiple fibers which not many of our competitors do. As woven shirt and cotton blend experts, we are the natural suppliers of cotton, bamboo, hemp, and other speciality synthetic fabrics. Our new fabrics are backed by our technical knowledge of construction, dyeing, printing and finishing. Our fabric research and development services include:
- Conducting research to offer insights on innovation in fiber, yarn, materials, and finishes
- Working with our mills to anticipate and co-create fiber/fabric or finish technologies
- Reviewing fabric tests to evaluate potential risks and recommend improvement opportunities
- Delivering textile palettes that are trend-right and maintain brand integrity and aesthetics
- Providing insights on creating profitable, environmentally sustainable garment lines
Why national brands and retailers select Jay Apparel Group for custom apparel & textiles
- Full-service apparel development, design, consulting, marketing company in NYC
- Flexible product development process that adapts to your needs
- Choice of US and Asia factories for custom apparel and fabric production
- Innovative technology for apparel design and composite fabric construction
- Product and private label development experience for household name fashion brands